Friday, August 26, 2011

Yearly Post

So... apparently I am getting pretty behind!! This blog acts as our "baby book" and so I don't feel right about just posting where we are now, I feel like I should catch-up. And catch up I will! Over a year! April 2010 - Present! Here we go! I will break it down into more specific posts too. Hope you enjoy!

Fall 2009- Seth's 2nd Birthday, the Apple Orchard, more soccer (where I left you last time!), and general silliness!!

Seth's Birthday - we (boys included) made this bed for Seth and they were trying it out!



How the Hicks posse cranks out cider with the three littles in tow!




Visiting the Vizsla puppies!




Brother's Band!! They would frequently set up and "start a band" all on their own initiative! Super Cute!



Next up : Halloween 2009 and bringing our Vizsla puppy home!!

No comments: